High quality of C-glass fiberglass mesh coated by alkali-resistant glue
- Place of Origin:
- Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Wall Materials
- Mesh Size:
- Weave Type:
- Twill Woven
- Yarn Type:
- Alkali Content:
- mesh size:
- 4mm*4mm,5mm*5mm, 4mm*5mm etc
- Fiberglass mesh Color:
- White Orange Red Blue Yellow
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- PVC bag or Shrink package as inner package, then loaded into Carton or Pallet
- Delivery Time
- within 15 days after receipt your advance
ALKALINE RESISTANT FIBERGLASS MESH
Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and then coated by alkaline resistant latex. It has fine alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. As an ideal engineering material in construction, it is mainly used to reinforce cement, stone, wall materials, roofing, and gypsum and so on.
We can produce any size mesh according to requirements of customer like different mesh size and weight per square meter.
We can supply special mesh as following:
(1) High strength mesh,
(2) Fire proof mesh.
(3) Strong and flexible mesh
We can supply specifications from 30g/m2 to 500g/m2 for mesh.
Main size: 5mm x 5mm or 4mm x 4mm, 75 g/m2, 90 g/m2, 125 g/m2,145 g/m2, 160 g/m2.
1.75g / m2 mesh fabric used in the reinforcement of thin slurry, to eliminate small cracks and scattered throughout the surface pressure.
2.110g / m2 mesh cloth is widely used in indoor and outdoor walls, prevent the various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structure) of treatment or caused by a variety of expansion coefficient of wall crack and break
3. 145g/m2 mesh fabric used in the wall and be mixed in various materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structures), to prevent cracking and scatter the whole surface pressure, especially in the external wall insulation system (EIFS ).
4. 160g / m2 mesh fabric used in insulator layer of reinforcement in the mortar, through shrinkage and temperature changes by providing a space to maintain movement between the layers, prevent crack and rupture due to shrinkage or temperature change.